Saturday, July 31, 2010

Outdoor Jogging Session

Last Thursday went on a jogging session for 32 minutes. With a moderate intensity, I run outside with a great weather, sunshine and good wind to not let me sweat too much.
Besides the jogging, I made some stretch afterwards. I still feel some muscle pain on my legs due to the amount of work I put on them this week. First was the bodybuilding legs session and on Thursday was the 32 minutes jogging.

Anyway, July was a back in shape month. I measure my body fat% last Tuesday and I had about 17.8 body fat%. I had a 5% decrease since the beginning of June.

On August I will try to increase my VO2 Max (aerobic conditioning). On the gym will put the effort to increase my strength on the basic exercises to a new level.

No comments:

Post a Comment