Monday, July 5, 2010

1st July Training

I went to the gym on last Friday for a great workout, here are the details:

- Warm-up:
15 Minutes of Row Machine for a warm-up session.

- Body building:

Chest
3 sets of peck deck of 16-20 Reps with a 20Kg.
3 sets of bench press machine on a 16-20 Rep range with 20 / 25 Kg.
Triceps
2 sets of Straight Bar Push downs: 10-12 Rep Range with 15Kg.

- Cardio:

20 Minutes of high intensity treadmill jogging.

I am on a definition/aerobic conditioning training. I think it will last 2 months (until the end of August). June and August I will increase my cardio performance, and decrease my body fat to at least 18%.

On September I will return to the Power stage (high intensity body-building workouts with low reps and heavy weights to stimulate maximum power).

No comments:

Post a Comment