Tuesday, May 18, 2010

More aerobic and fitness training

Last week the laziness grabbed my mind and I ended up only making 1 light body building workout. On that training I did the following exercises:
For legs:
- Deadlift
- Squat
For Back:
- Bent Over Barbell Row

And ended up training biceps at the end making 3 sets of dumbbell curls. The rep range was high no less than 10 reps for upper body and no less than 14 for legs.

This week, I started more focused and today I ended up the 2nd workout this week. I made a 35 minutes jogging on the road/wood, followed by some stretching exercises.

Yesterday I made a fitness bodybuilding workout. I pumped my chest with push ups, shoulders with dumbbell press and lateral raises, at the end I made a french press for Triceps.
Followed by 125 abdominals.

No comments:

Post a Comment