Monday, January 11, 2010

The Training Program

My last workout was on last Thursday, I worked out chest, shoulders and biceps. Tomorrow I will pump my legs, back and triceps and do some cardio.

Here it is my training program, it is divided in 2 muscle groups. I should note that this training program is for the power stage that I am current on. Will be at the power stage/cycle until the middle/end of February.

Power Workout Program 1: Legs, Back and Triceps:

- Leg Press or Squat
- Leg Curl
- One Arm Dumbell Row
- Seated Row
- French Press

Power Workout Program 2: Chest, Shoulders and Biceps:

- Bench Press
- Bench Dumbell Flyes
- Military Press
- Dumbell Bicep Curl
- EZ - Barbell Bicep Curl

All the exercises are performed with 3 sets of 4 to 6 repetitions each set during the power stage.
Cardio workout will be made at the end od the workout, at least 15 to 25 minutes of cardio.

No comments:

Post a Comment