Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Physical Activities Background

I started doing swimming when I was just 7 years old and stoped at 12, along the way I practice Judo at 10 years old. I joined Taekwondo at 14 years old and at 16 years old I was doing Karate until at 17 tried Judo (again) for a year. Then I tried Kick boxing (Muay Thai) for a year and my kickboxing teacher stopped teaching. I enjoyed doing so many different fighting activities, but there was one physical activity that I never, ever stoped doing...bodybuilding.

I started doing some weightlifting/bodybuilding at home with a pair of dumbells when I was 14 years old. Joined a couple of gyms during my life and learn everything I want to know about bodybuilding on every resource that was available: magazines, videos, Internet (latter), friends and teachers.

I learn a lot about not only bodybuilding exercises but also nutrition and state of mind. Today I see a lot of comercial gyms and a lot of physical activities wich is good for people so they dont get fat. All the different activities that comercial gyms do, they all have the same fundamental piece of labour, the dumbell.

Nowadays, I do not see the same passion about bodybuilding on the most comercial gyms. I see a lot of people to go to the gym to have style, to socialize, to be in fashion, to spend some money.

While others, a few like me, go to the gym, (not necessaty the most expensive gym), to be healthy and with a profund love about bodybuilding. This is where I stand, I am a true believer in the bodybuilding healthy factors that brings to the human body (if you do not get on drugs). Bodybuilding gives you good things both on your body and on your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment