Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fitness Update

Hi, I am almost 100% recovered from my calf injury but I have a tendinitis on the right foot (the same leg). Anyway, I much better, yesterday went for a 20 minute jogging with some kick boxing activity on the forest at night.


Today I will go to the forest and make some jogging with some kick boxing activity. I am not yet prepared for the 10 km jogging this week due to my light tendinitis. Tomorrow morning I will go to the gym to make some bodybuilding.


On Thursday I broke my lifetime squat record: I just made 12 repetitions with 100Kg! I am very proud. If you ask me one month ago if this was possible, I would say of course it is but not this month! Anyway, when you love a bodybuilding exercise you may become the greatest on performing the exercise. 


I have some weak areas to work on, that are the bench press and the pullups exercises. I am also doing about 14 repetitions on the parallel bar dips, witch is becoming light for me, so I will start to add weight, besides my body weight.


According to my plan, I am still on the adaptation phase and making moderate repetitions. The next phase will be more heavy with less repetitions.


That's all for now, stay in shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment